What does Brexit mean for your business?
The UK public has voted to exit the EU in a national referendum which took place on the 23rd June 2016. The question on everybody’s lips is; will the UK economy go into recession following the decision to leave the EU?
Leaving the EU could have the following effects for UK businesses:
- The economy goes into a recession and people’s spending habits change
- Uncertainty for businesses trading with EU countries with the potential loss of access to the single market
- Import taxes and tariffs being levied against UK businesses trading with EU countries
- The loss of subsidies from the EU which supplements some UK industries
- A potentially smaller workforce available in the UK
- Potentially less red-tape, however EU rules and regulations still apply for trading with EU countries
- Potentially more trade deals with non-free trade countries
- Some industries e.g. fishing can now operate without EU quotas
- Potential tax reductions for businesses as the UK doesn’t have to contribute to the EU budget
How Zoho CRM system can help in uncertainty
Uncertainty in the economy can lead to less sales opportunities as companies seek to minimise risk and maximise profitability during this period.
Zoho CRM can help your business to grow even during uncertain times. Zoho CRM can help you with the following:
- A CRM system gives you an understanding of your business.
- Where sales are coming from
- Return on investment of marketing and sales activities
- Report on your Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Target different sectors and customers with different campaigns
- Get opportunities from social media channels
- Forecast sales with greater accuracy
- Seamless sales integration with your credit control and bank accounts. No need for admin.
- Automate unnecessary admin tasks, therefore releasing valuable staff time.
- And more…
You can turn the unexpected EU referendum outcome into an opportunity by using Zoho crm to maximise your sales and manage your business operations.
SHARE THIS ON...