Managing Your Business With Zoho CRM
Running a successful business relies on two things, obtaining customers and selling products and services for more than it costs to produce them. A CRM system allows you to manage your business to help ensure you are profitable. This is especially useful in an uncertain economy where you need to keep a tight control over your costs and business.
Ascent Business’s tailored Zoho CRM systems are designed to meet your specific requirements.
Benefits of using a CRM:
- Managing your Sales Team
- Capture leads and opportunities from a wide variety of sources
- Forecasting sales and understand your sales pipeline
- Manage the orders of products and services through your Delivery Team
- Manage your suppliers and purchasing function
- Integrate your company emails so you can see email interactions between your employees and the customer
- Generate live reports and dashboards of your business so you understand your company’s activities at any time
- Mobile and Tablet apps let your staff work from any location even if they don’t have a mobile signal
There are two costs you need to be aware of when setting up a CRM. The initial cost (Capital Expenditure) and the ongoing cost (Operational Expenditure).
The initial cost of a CRM system is dependant on the complexity of the project and how much assistance you require. Below is a guide for the initial cost of a CRM system.
The monthly subscription fee for the use of the software is dependant on four things:
- CRM version
- Number of users
- If additional file storage is required
- Other Zoho tools, eg. Sales IQ, Campaigns etc.
The monthly prices are currently:
These prices are correct as of June 2017. Please go to Zoho’s pricing page here to get the latest prices.
SHARE THIS ON...